Saturday, March 24, 2018 | 11 AM – 3 PM
You and your family are invited to our day-long open house event. Drop by to see for yourself why U of T Scarborough is an excellent choice for launching your future. Professors, students and staff will give you a deeper understanding of your program of study and where it can lead. You will learn more about Co-op and internship opportunities, the admissions process, paying for university, student life and much more. We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Register your attendance at apply.adm.utoronto.ca/register/utsc-march-showcase-2018.
Event Sessions and Tours for 2018
|GENERAL INFORMATION SESSIONS|
|Your application is in! What's next?||11 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM, 2 PM|
|Financing Your Education||12 PM, 2 PM|
|PROGRAM INFORMATION SESSIONS|
|Co-op Arts & Science||11 AM, 1PM|
|Computer Science, Math and Statistics||12 PM|
|International Development Studies (including Co-op International Development Studies)||1 PM|
|Life Sciences and Neuroscience||2 PM|
|Management Programs (including Co-op Management)||11 AM|
|Management & International Business||1 PM|
|Psychology, Mental Health and Health Sciences||1 PM|
|Social Sciences and Humanities||11 AM|
|Visual & Performing Arts, Arts Management and Media (including Journalism)||12 PM|
|TOURS AND ENHANCED CAMPUS EXPERIENCES|
|Paramedicine/Centennial College Tour||12 PM|
|Chemistry and Environmental Science Lab Tour||12 PM|
|Visual & Performing Arts, Arts Management and Media Studio Tours||1 PM|
|Campus Tours||Every 30 minutes, starting at 11:30 AM|
|Residence Tours||Every 30 minutes, starting at 11:30 AM|
|Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre Tour||1 PM, 2 PM, 3 PM, 3:30 PM|
Directions, Parking & Check In
- Directions to our campus by car or public transit are available on the Directions page.
- We encourage everyone driving to campus to park in Parking Lot G and take advantage of free parking!
- If you require accessible parking and are checking in at the Arts & Administration building, please feel free to park in Parking Lot E. If you are checking in at the Instructional Centre or Environmental Science & Chemistry Building, please feel free to park in Parking Lot L. At all times, please make sure to display your Accessible Parking Permit.
- If you're taking public transit, UTSC is served by many bus routes; more details are available on the Directions page.
- Check in will take place in the Arts & Administration Building for Arts and Science Programs.
- Check in will take place in the Instructional Centre for Management Programs.
- Directional event signs and many volunteers will be around campus to help you find your way.
Find your way to us by plane, car, transit or foot, and how to find parking when you get here.
Feel free to contact us by phone, email or in person and get your questions answered. You can also connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Finally, our Student Recruitment Assistants work in our office, study on campus and are excellent resources for a wide variety of topics. Contact us today!
Like you, our Student Recruitment Assistants were once new to the campus, and had the same questions that you want answered. Ask a student today!