Students are available to begin working in January, May or September. Recruitment can begin as early as 4 months prior to the start of the position.
Hire a University of Toronto Arts & Science Co-op student in 3 easy steps
With the help of our team, you could complete your hiring in as few as 10 business days.
- Submit your job posting by completing the Job Submission Form . We will send you our students' applications after the postings close, generally in about one weeks' time.
- Shortlist your preferred candidates and contact us at (416) 287-7260 to schedule interviews.
- Select your preferred candidate; we'll take care of all liaison on your behalf.
Put us to work for you - at no charge
Expand your organization's HR team by adding U of T Co-op staff to your recruitment arsenal: we'll work directly with you to find the perfect fit for your recruitment needs. Some of the ways in which we can assist you in the hiring process include:
- Developing an effective job description
- Actively advertising co-op opportunities to our students
- Batch delivering applications via email or courier
- Pre-qualifying of candidates upon request
- Scheduling interviews with your chosen candidates (in your office or ours!)
- Extending offers of employment