The UTSC Management Alumni Association (MAA) is committed to developing a strong community of UTSC Management alumni. With our collective experience and knowledge, the MAA will assist in the continual development of UTSC Management as a premier undergraduate business management program in Canada.
Inspired by the University of Toronto’s motto, Velut Arbor Aevo (“may it grow as a tree through the ages”), we believe that strengthening the bonds between alumni and our alma mater can contribute to our individual professional and personal growth.
Join us in our effort to foster a stronger alumni community! We are seeking candidates to fill the following MAA positions.
Manager, Social Media
- Collaborate with the Director, Marketing and Communications to strengthen the MAA brand
- Develop solid social media strategies including increasing traffic and membership across all our external platforms
- Support the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Previous marketing and/or graphic design experience
- Attend committee meetings regularly
- Time Required: approx. 4-6 hours/months
Manager, Ambassador Program
- Lead and manage the MAA Ambassador Program including maintaining the framework and operating model
- Build brand of the program to recruit Ambassadors who are interested in short term volunteer opportunities
- Identify and work to continuously improve the program
Eligibility: To apply, you must have either graduated from UTSC Management (i.e., you hold a BBA, BA in Economics, or Certificate in Business), or you completed a minimum of one year of full-time study or four (4) course equivalents in Management at UTSC (including the BBA program, the BA in Economics program, or the Certificate in Business program). Current students are not eligible apply.
To apply: Please forward your CV and a one-page cover letter to Bobbi McFarlane (email@example.com) who will collect applications on behalf of the MAA. A representative from the MAA will contact shortlisted candidates for an interview.
MAA Ambassador Program
We’re also currently looking for volunteers interested in short-term opportunities to help with events and networking through our Ambassador Program. If you’re interested in getting involved, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting with you over the coming months.
Looking for other ways to get involved? We would love to hear from you!
Contact Anna Lau, Assistant Director of External Relations & Communications at email@example.com