THIS WEEK'S SPEAKER:
Professor Matt Hoffmann, U of T Scarborough Political Science Professor and Co-Director of the Munk School’s Environmental Governance Lab, addresses how diverse communities are responding to the global challenge of climate change, and the need to put questions of justice and equity front and centre in the pursuit of decarbonization and climate policy. Among his other works, Prof. Hoffmann is the author of the book Climate Governance at the Crossroads: Experimenting with a Global Response after Kyoto.
ABOUT GREAT EXPLORATIONS:
Join us and hear from some of the campus' most renowned thinkers. Building on our history of community engagement, the series offers an intellectually enriching experience that explores critical issues in the world today. The series follows a two-part format, opening with remarks followed by a question-and-answer period with attendees. Take a look back at our engaging talks from 2017!
- REGISTER for our SPRING 2018 DATES -> April 3, 17 & 24 and May 1 too!
- Talks and Q&A run from: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Location: Environmental Science & Chemistry (EV on map) Building, Catalyst Centre, 1065 Military Trail
- REGISTER for this *FREE* series - see registration details, or please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (416) 208-2978
- Complimentary parking in Lots G and H will be provided - exit passes will be given out at the registration table, on the day of each event.
- Refreshments will be served.