- University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC) students who are returning from an academic suspension of any length
- UTSC students who wish to return after an absence of at least 12 consecutive months or more NOTE: You must have been previously registered and attained final standing in at least one course
- Students who transferred from UTSC to another UofT campus, and wish to return to UTSC must provide an explanation for the requested return to UTSC, including your intent to complete your degree at UTSC. NOTE: Placement back in to previous UTSC programs is NOT guaranteed
- BBA degree graduates returning as a non-degree student wishing to enrol in general courses (not management courses)
Exceptions - you are NOT eligible to use this process if you:
- owe fees to the University. All debt to the University must be paid in full in order to request re-enrolment
- have not achieved final standing in at least one course. You must, instead, re-apply and be re-admitted to the University of Toronto to enroll in courses
- are a BBA degree graduate wishing to take management courses. NOTE: BBA degree graduates who wish to return to take courses that are only open to BBA students must contact Audrey Quirion in the Management Department to discuss re-enrolment as a management non-degree student (space is extremely limited). BBA degree graduates who wish to return as a general non-degree student may submit a re-enrolment using this system.
Enrolment in most courses is on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to have your application processed in time to take advantage of the wider availability of courses early in the course enrolment period, students are encouraged to apply EARLY and by the dates listed below.
The Re-Enrolment Application Form will be available online as follows:
- Summer application will be available March 21 – May 9, 2018
- Fall or Fall/Winter applications will be available June 1 – September 13, 2018
- Winter applications will be available June 1 – January 16, 2019
NOTE: The application for students who are returning in the Winter semester from a four-month academic suspension in the previous Fall semester will be processed in mid-October
- There is a non-refundable $25 fee charged for each re-enrolment request. This fee is not transferable
- Acceptable methods of online payment are American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- Students who wish to pay using debit or cash may do so in-person in the UTSC Office of the Registrar after submission of the application form. Payment must be received within 7 business days of application, otherwise the request will be canceled and a new application will be required
- A late registration penalty will be assessed for applications received after the registration deadline for the relevant session. The late registration penalty is $44 the first business day late, plus $5 each additional business day up to a maximum of $114
Students who attended another post-secondary institution
Students who attended another post-secondary institution(s) since last registered at UTSC are required to submit an official transcript from that institution as part of the application process to re-enrol. The official transcript must be sent directly from the institution and received by UofT within 3 weeks of this application. Students who have graduated and are returning to pursue non-degree studies are exempted from this requirement.
Students who completed courses within the University of Toronto do not need to submit transcripts.
How to submit this form to the Registrar's Office
- Complete it online using your UTORid and password
- If you have difficulties with your UTORid account or do not have one, please contact the Student Help Desk in room B487 or email the email@example.com