The Summer 2017 application is now available on the Student Housing Portal
Summer Session Begins: April 30th, 2017
Summer Session Ends: August 19th, 2017
Application Due (If requesting a specific roommate):
April 14th, 2017
Last day to Apply for Summer Session: July 21st, 2017
Student Housing and Residence Life offers summer accommodation
for students who are attending a Post-Secondary Institution
and/or working in the Toronto area during the summer between May
2017 and August 2017. Please note there is
a 4 week minimum stay for Summer Housing.
If you are a student attending another post secondary academic institution
please contact the Student Housing Office before submitting an online
application. A copy of Student photo ID must be submitted if you do
not have a University of Toronto student number.
How to Apply
- Students will login to the Student
Housing Portal, enter in their student number and obtain a password.
This password will be emailed within 48 hours to the email address listed
in the student's ACORN/ROSI account. Once the password has
be obtained the student can log back into the Student
Housing Portal and apply for residence
Once the Student
Housing Portal has been accessed, select Applications on the menu toolbar:
- A complete Summer Session Application includes – an online application
including the listing of an Emergency Contact, as well as a non-refundable
$100 deposit and an uploaded colour photo.
- If you have specific roommate requests, then the deposit and photo
must be submitted no later than April 14, 2017. If
items are submitted after the deadline then your roommate requests cannot
- Student Housing & Residence Life will issue out Summer Housing
assignments the last week of April, and our policy is not to issue names
of potential roommates.
- The Summer 2017 Residence Agreement (or Summer 2017 Residence Agreement - Under 16 years of age) can be viewed, saved and/or printed using Adobe Acrobat.
- If you are not a University of Toronto student, you may be required to submit a photo when applying
online. The purpose of the photo submission is to build community development
and for emergency responses.
Sample of ideal photo (must be colour, 500kb or smaller, JPEG or JPG