Attend a Course Selection Supports Drop-In. Use these drop-ins to connect with an Academic Advisor and First Year Peer to have your questions answered.
Prior to attending, you are required to:
- Watch the Course Selection Module* as this will help you understand how to choose courses.
- Complete the Course Planner* and bring a hardcopy (or save an electronic copy) to have it double-checked by an Academic & Learning Strategist/First Year Peer.
- If you are applying for transfer credits, review the Transfer Credits module*.
*(will be hyperlinked here in May 2024)
In-Person Course Selection Drop-Ins:
The in-person drop-in sessions will be located in the computer labs on the 4th floor of Bladen Building. Please note, registration is not required, you can attend these sessions by showing up at the computer lab. (Session dates and times will be populated below come later May 2024).
Note: These sessions are for incoming students only
Reach out to your First-Year Peer
In June, your First Year Peer (an upper year student) will email you to introduce themselves so you can connect with them throughout your first year. You can find your First Year Peer on FirstYear@UTSC online hub. Wondering what to ask your First-Year Peer?
- If you need further clarification after viewing the Course Selection Module or attending a Get Stared On Campus or Online session
- If you have a question about what it is like transitioning to university
- Have general questions about resources to support your during your first year
If you have further questions, please email us at email@example.com.