Transferring to U of T Scarborough in September 2021?
Congratulations on your acceptance to U of T Scarborough! We’re excited you’ve joined our community and welcome the experience that you will bring to our campus. Begin your journey by participating in Get Started for Transfer Students! Get Started is an interactive academic orientation hosted by the Academic Advising & Career Centre to help you transition to U of T Scarborough.
Here are 5 things you can expect to gain from our supports so that you can have an academically successful year:
- Navigate all the resources available to help you make informed academic decisions from the start
- Learn about completing your Transfer Credit Assessment Form. If you have not submitted one, please contact the U of T Scarborough Admissions Office as soon as possible for more information.
- Receive assistance through our Transfer Credit Module to understand and apply your Transfer Credits to your U of T Scarborough programs and degree.
- Get help with choosing your fall and winter courses with our Transfer Credit Drop-in Course Selection Support sessions and recieve answers to your questions.
- Connect with First Year Peers and Staff members of various academic disciplines, who are excited to share their experiences with you.
Transfer Credit Module
If you expect to receive transfer credits from high school or other post-secondary institutions, after you complete the Course Selection module, please review the Transfer Credit module where we will help you:
- understand your transfer credit letter
- identify which courses you are eligible to take, and
- build a plan to complete your program and degree requirements.
Transfer Credit Course Selection Support
After reviewing the modules if you still have questions, our Academic & Learning Strategists at the Academic Advising & Career Centre can help to answer your questions. Learn how you can book an appointment with our team.
Ready to access Get Started? Head over to our You're In page to learn how.