Transferring to UTSC in September 2019?
Congratulations on your acceptance to UTSC! We’re excited you’ve joined our community and welcome the experience that you will bring to our campus. Begin your journey by attending "Get Started" for transfer Students! Get Started is an interactive half day academic orientation hosted by the Academic Advising & Career Centre to help you transition to UTSC. We greatly encourage you to attend!
Get Started introduces you to all the information and tools you need to have an academically successful year.
- Receive assistance in understanding and applying your Transfer Credits to your UTSC programs and degree.
- Get help with choosing your fall and winter courses and answers to your questions.
- Explore the campus, learn about resources and get your U of T student card.
- Meet other incoming transfer students
- Connect with peer coaches and staff members of various academic disciplines, who are excited to share their experiences with you.
Special transfer student programming is on July 4th, 2019.
If you can’t make it to the dedicated transfer student session, you’re welcome to attend any of the general Get Started sessions (https://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/aacc/registration) However, the material in these sessions is geared towards students transitioning from high school to university.
Looking for more help?
We have developed a new resource if you require more information to assist you with your transition to UTSC, please review our Transfer Student On-line Module.
In addition, we are offering special Course Selection Blitz drop ins at our office (AC213) every Tuesday in August from 11 am - 12 pm when you can meet with our Academic and Learning Strategist to go over your course selection.
Still have questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 416 287-7561.
Transfer Credit Assessment Form
You should have already submitted your Transfer Credit Assessment Form (and hopefully received your assessment). If you haven't yet submitted it, please contact the UTSC Admissions Office as soon as possible.