Combined BBA and Master of Accounting and Finance
This combined degree program is accredited domestically with the Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA) and globally with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). Within the finance discipline, our curriculum is aligned with the CFA Institute’s Candidate Body
of Knowledge, representing the generally accepted skill set used by global investment professionals. Combine the BBA program with North America’s first graduate degree in accounting and finance to accelerate your career trajectory.
U of T Scarborough Program Options
To be admissible, you must select either the Co-op or Specialist option
Full admission requirements are available in the UTSC Calendar.
- Years 1-2: BBA requirements
- Year 3: BBA requirements, with graduate courses in the Summer term
- Year 4: BBA requirements
16-month Master of Accounting and Finance program:
- Session 1 (May to August): Course Work (Note: students who successfully completed MAF 2001H or MAH 2002H as part of their BBA studies do not need to repeat courses.)
- Session 2 (September to December): Course Work
- Session 3 (January to April): MAccFin Co-op Internship
- Session 4 (May to August): Course Work