Suit up with confidence thanks to an exclusive partnership between Arts & Science Co-op with Dress for Success Toronto & Dress your Best Toronto
As an undergraduate co-op student, you have a lot of expenses. Don’t let the high cost of purchasing professional business attire be a barrier to presenting a lasting impression in your interviews and beyond.
To help with this, we’re excited to announce a new exclusive partnership with nonprofit organizations Dress for Success Toronto and Dress your Best Toronto, designed to offer Arts & Science Co-op students a suiting session with a stylist as well as free business outfits to keep (including accessories and shoes).
Registration fee waived for all Arts & Science Co-op students
In this new partnership, Dress for Success Toronto/Dress Your Best Toronto is waiving the registration fee for our students. Arts & Science Co-op students are able to make an appointment for an interview suiting session with a stylist, and if hired, return for an employment suiting session for additional outfits.
Interested? Here are your next steps:
- Let your Student Development Coordinator/Work Term Engagement Coordinator know that you're interested.
- They'll complete a form that gives you access to DfS Toronto/DyB Toronto services.
- Use that form to make an appointment. You can get suiting for a FULL interview outfit including accessories, which will all be yours to keep.
- Once hired, you'll have the opportunity to return for an employment suiting session for additional outfits.
- Lastly, by signing up for a suiting appointment your email will be added to their mailing list so you’ll get updates on events and their monthly men’s and women’s $2 clothing sales.
All clothing/apparel items are new or gently used.
About Dress for Success & Dress your Best
Dress for Success and Dress Your Best are non-profit organizations dedicated to empowering women and men to achieve economic independence by providing services including professional attire for job interviews and employment. Their mission is to help individuals enabling them to thrive and succeed both personally and professionally.
In 2017, Dress for Success was able to provide over 50,000 pieces of professional attire and accessories for women. They serve over 1,300 local women from all types of employment and educational backgrounds every year.
Dress Your Best provided professional clothing to over 600 men located in the GTA in 2017, supported by generous financial donations and clothing donations from the community.