November is an ideal time to contact us, but we accept job postings from December – May each academic year. We encourage you to post early to have access to the largest pool of talent!
The most effective way to submit a completed job posting to us is to email a job description/job posting to email@example.com.
Not sure what to include in your job posting? Contact the Internship Office anytime for job posting guidance and support. Call us at 416-287-7358 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Internship Office can assist you at any time during the hiring process. Some of the ways in which we assist our employers are:
- Developing a job description
- Advertising internship opportunities to current students and/or recent alumni
- Batch delivery of applications via an automated email system
- Pre-qualification of candidates upon request
- Interview scheduling
- Extending offers of employment
- Developing work term employment agreement