As a Management Co-op student, you are required to complete two half non-credit courses:
- COPB11H3 Advancing Your Career Exploration Part I
- COPB12H3 Advancing Your Career Exploration Part II
To help you prepare for the many challenges ahead, these highly interactive, practical, and fun courses need to be completed before you start seeking for a co-op work term. Together with experienced coordinators and expert guests, you will learn how to succeed in the world of co-op and business. AYCE should be taken in addition to a full course load.
Course topics include:
- Resume and cover letter preparation
- Interviewing skills
- Workplace skill development
- Personal branding
- Data analytics
For students beginning in the fall term, you will be pre-registered for this course on your timetable. There is also an MIB-specific version of the AYCE courses provided in both the fall and winter semesters:
- COPB13H3 Advancing Your Career Exploration - Management International Business Part I
- COPB14H3 Advancing Your Career Exploration - Management International Business Part II
A compressed and accelerated version of Part I & Part II is offered during summers for internal admits and for those students who failed to pass AYCE.
Please note that COPA07 is not a course code. COPA07 is a Co-op fee designation on ACORN