The University of Toronto Scarborough is constantly seeking top talent to build a career at our beautiful eastern GTA campus. Meet hiring managers, learn about our recruitment processes, and see why we’re an employer of choice in the eastern GTA at our first career expo! Build your professional profile with a one-on-one resume review session and free professional portrait with a pro photographer (limited time slots available).
You’ll also learn:
- How to apply to opportunities at U of T Scarborough
- What makes us one of the best places to work in the eastern GTA
- What skills and positions are in demand by our hiring managers
- How to interview successfully
A number of departments and hiring managers will be present from a wide range of areas at the University for you to meet, including:
- Academic Advising and Career Centre
- AccessAbility Services
- Arts and Science Co-op
- Campus Community Police
- Equity and Diversity Office
- Facilities Management and Grounds
- Human Resource Services
- Information & Instructional Technology Services
- Marketing and Communications
- UTEMP - University of Toronto's short-term staffing
- Management and Management Coop
- Residence Life and Student Housing
- Office of the Registrar
- Admissions & Student Recruitment
- Student Life and International Student Centre
Common areas that we regularly recruit for in these departments include administration, IT, security, marketing and communications—and much more.
Directions and Parking
Free parking is available in Lot G. Get detailed directions to campus and parking information here.
|4:00 PM - 4:30 PM||Registration|
|4:30 PM - 4:35 PM||Welcome from Desma Charlemagne-Michel, Director, HR Services|
|4:35 PM - 4:40 PM||Welcome from Karima Hashmani, Director, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion|
|4:40 PM - 5:00 PM||Presentation: Recruitment at UTSC|
|5:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Department Booths open|
|5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||
- Department Highlight Sessions & HR Mini Sessions
- Resume Review Blitz
- Professional Headshots
Frequently Asked Questions
Who will I get to meet at the Career Expo?
There will be representatives from departments listed above at the University of Toronto Scarborough to speak about current or future job opportunities.
What should I wear?
As this is a chance to meet hiring managers and other professionals at the University, we recommend wearing business casual to business formal attire. Please note that there will be an opportunity to take a free headshot that can be used for your social media accounts! Dress to impress.
What should I bring?
Bring your resume—we have resume critique sessions with HR staff available for sign up. Business cards are always welcome and helpful when networking with other attendees.
I have a different question, or require an accommodation due to disability.
Email us at email@example.com.