Make the most out of your library. Register today for a 2020 Lib4Life workshop.
Lib4Life is a library workshop series teaching students research and information skills for school and for life.
- Workshops are 50 minutes, Tuesdays and Thursdays in the Library Instruction Lab (AC 286a)
- Enrollment is a maximum 28 students per workshop
- Students can take any number of workshops
- To receive CCR credit and recognition of participation in the Lib4Life workshop series, students will be required to complete at least 1 core workshop and 2 others (core or optional) within 1 academic year
Students must register to attend workshops on the UTSC Intranet. Students from St. George and Mississauga campuses cannot register online, but are welcome to attend workshops for the Fall 2019 term. Please email Sarah Fedko and let her know which workshop you plan on attending.
Lib4Life Workshop Schedule - Winter 2020
- January 21: Library Orientation*
- January 28: Finding Articles*
- February 4: Evaluating Sources*
- February 11: Introduction to Zotero
- February 25: Electronic Note-Taking
- March 3: Information and Discrimination
- March 10: Online Privacy
- January 23: Introduction to Zotero
- January 30: Fake News
- February 6: Library Orientation*
- February 13: Finding Articles*
- February 27: Evaluating Sources*
- March 5: Using Sources in Your Academic Writing
*Core workshops for CCR credit for recognition of participation