Support, Engage, Experience University of Toronto Scarborough
SEE U of T Scarborough is an access program and collaboration between the University of Toronto Scarborough (U of T Scarborough) and the Toronto District School Board (TDSB) inspired by the See U of T pilot program. The aim of the program is to encourage students who come from communities historically underrepresented at U of T and post-secondary institutions to view post-secondary education as a viable destination.
See U of T Scarborough is a program for students to immerse themselves in university studies, leadership development, and campus life over two semesters, in Grade 11 and 12.
Eligibility: Students who identify as Black or Indigenous from designated TDSB schools, space permitting.
Your Journey Starts Here!
SEE U of T Scarborough
Start your Journey now!
Complete the SEE U of T Scarborough application
For application support, or for more information, please connect with your Guidance Counsellor.
Earn credits towards your OSSD and a University of Toronto Scarborough credit in your grade 11 (semester 2) and grade 12 (semester 1) years:
- Cooperative Education
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- U of T Scarborough Credit
- Gain professional experience through a co-op placement at U of T Scarborough
- Develop and strengthen leadership, communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Experience life on a university campus
- Interact with U of T Scarborough faculty, staff, and current students
- Engage in mentorship opportunities with U of T Scarborough students
Students who identify as Black or Indigenous from designated TDSB schools, space permitting.
- Participants need to be Domestic students e.g. Canadian Citizens or Permanent Resident
- Enrolled as a full-time student at a participating TDSB school in Scarborough
- Earned or Enrolled in ENG3U or NBE3U
- Complete Application & Expression of Interest Form by deadline date
- SEE U of T Scarborough can be scheduled without conflict(s) towards graduation
Connect with your Guidance Counsellor for more information.