If you have experienced a crime or been involved in an incident, you can let us know in the manner that is most comfortable for you.
- Call us: (416) 287-7398 (note: this is an administrative line, not an emergency number).
- Visit us: SW304
- Send the Campus Community Police an e-mail at email@example.com.
Anonymous tip (Silent Witness)
- Complete and submit this form to provide information about a suspicious person or activity, or a crime that happened on campus that does not require immediate assistance.
Members of the UTSC community are encouraged to report behaviour that is inconsistent with the U of T Student Code. These reports can make a difference. Even if you don't want or expect any action to be taken, this record helps us to better understand and address these issues.
Requesting an Incident Report
If you were involved in an incident at on campus and you find that you need a copy of the UTSC Campus Police report, please send your request in writing to:
Manager of Campus Police Services
U of T Scarborough
SW304, 1265 Military Trail
Toronto, ON M1C 1A4
Be sure to include as much information as possible surrounding your incident, including:
- Your name
- Your contact information, including address and phone number
- Date of the incident
- The name of any other parties involved, if known
- The investigating officer's name and badge number
- The occurrence report number if known
We respond to each request as quickly as possible, usually within three to five days.