The Co-Curricular Record (CCR) is designed to help students search and track experiences beyond the classroom, link those experiences to skills, and have those opportunities recognized on an official institutional document.
Why put your campus group’s executive on the CCR?
The CCR will:
- Help you advertise and promote your organization through the CCR Online Directory.
- Help you and your organization identify the skills you’ve developed.
- Recognize your involvement on an official university record. You can then bring that to interviews or use it on applications.
- Assist in the transition between this year’s executives and next year’s.
So how do you get your group on the CCR?
Before applying, please note:
- Only executive positions can be posted on the CCR, with a maximum of 10 positions per campus group (this exclusion does not apply to Departmental Student Associations).
- Campus groups can only start the process to be on the CCR if they have already been active for at least one academic year.
- The CCR is not retroactive (it cannot be applied to previous academic years)