Dear UTSC Students,
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we want you to know that Student Life Programs and the International Student Centre are here to support you.
Most of our co-curricular workshops and events have been cancelled or postponed for the remainder of the term. We are currently looking into new ways to deliver some of our workshops online or through alternative formats. Please stay tuned and watch out for forthcoming announcements.
We are still open and available, and you may schedule appointments with our advisors, either online or by phone as outlined below.
International Student Centre
All appointment types can be booked through CLNx. Please specify in the NOTES section whether you want the appointment to be by Skype (include your SkypeID), Zoom or by phone (include your phone number). If you have difficulty booking an appointment online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1:1 immigration advisor appointments will be available by Skype/Zoom or by phone
- 1:1 UHIP appointments will be available by Skype/Zoom or by phone
- International transition advising will be available by Skype/Zoom or by phone
- All Global Learning drop-ins are cancelled until further notice, however, you can book a phone or Skype/Zoom appointment on CLNx or contact us via email at email@example.com
- University activity abroad future events are cancelled up to and including June 1. Learning and Safety Abroad is working directly with students currently abroad to assist in their safe return. Students can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Life Programs (Community Engagement, Indigenous Programming, First-Year Programs, Campus Groups and Special Events, Leadership and CCR)
- Appointments with coordinators will be available by Skype/Zoom or by phone
- Students can contact our program coordinators via email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep the following in mind
- Anyone with flu-like symptoms should stay home. Those who have travelled internationally or have had close contact with a person ill with COVID-19 should stay home and self-isolate
- If you experience symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, difficulty breathing), please call Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 or your primary care provider’s office
- If you need additional support please download the MySSP app for Apple or Android and make sure to follow U of T’s COVID-19 info hub for up to date information
Please refer to CLNx and our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels for programming and general updates.
We know our modified service delivery will require some adjustments, and we thank you for your patience, flexibility and cooperation during these extraordinary times. In the weeks ahead, our focus will remain on the health and well-being of our community and our students’ academic success.