Using traditional strategic planning tools like the Business Model Canvas, and S.W.O.T. analysis in combination with arts-based self-study methods like reflexive writing and drawing, you’ll learn how to identify your aspirations and develop them into an action map.
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Be able to orient themselves within the context of the emerging field of arts entrepreneurship and locate resources to support them in their evolving career identities.
- Have a deepened understanding of how to use traditional strategic planning tools in combination with arts-based self-study methods to identify the intrinsic and extrinsic motivations that inform their creative practice.
- Be able to identify their personal needs, aspirations, and future goals as emerging creative arts entrepreneurs.
- Sylvie Stojanovski, Co-Founder Scarbrite Collective
- Paulina Rousseau, Head, Liaison Librarian Program, UTSC Library
- Mariana Jardim, Liaison Librarian UTSC Library