The BRIDGE supports a variety of curricular and co-curricular student training initiatives, and faculty-led research projects. We are always looking for new ways to connect our alumni, community partners, and industry experts with our students in meaningful and impactful ways. Connect with us to learn more about how you can get involved with the next generation of business leaders.
Opportunities for Mentorship
- Join the Advisory Board for The Student Managed Fund
- Provide strategic management to student startups in The New Venture Program
- Collaborate with student innovators and faculty through The Innovation Program
- Provide technical or business mentorship through social impact projects such as The African Impact Challenge
- Attend Management Co-op's Networking Breakfast or other events
- Connect with one of more than ten student clubs in the Department of Management in support of case competitions, networking events, and industry panels
- Collaborate with faculty on participating in classroom projects through Work-Integrated Learning (WIL)
For more information and support, connect with our team's Entrepreneurship and Work-Integrated Learning Coordinator.