The BRIDGE as a start-up incubator, a library, and research lab, is here to help you succeed. We offer a range of events, workshops, library collections, and open tools for you to explore and engage.
Students from the across University of Toronto community can access a variety of resources at The BRIDGE, including:
- Data Tools: Tools, software and educational resources to support data discovery, research, course assignments or startup.
- Entrepreneurship Resources and Support: Start your entrepreneurship journey with The BRIDGE’s New Venture Program open learning series and explore basic business principles to help perfect your business plans and pitches.
- Library Collections: access our physical and online collections.
- Library Research Skills: Learn how to leverage U of T Libraries and identify the best sources for your research assignment.
- New Venture Program and NVP Research Guide: Explore industry and market research resources required to assist in the creation of a business plan and prepare for the launch of a new venture.
- Research Help: Book a consultation with a member of The BRIDGE research team.
- Research Resources: Specialized databases that support research, teaching and learning in Management.
- Spaces and Technology: access study space and technology, such as phone chargers and specialized financial calculators.
- Work with us!: We value our student staff team, and their input and work is central to our operation. Students are hired to work for the length of an academic term for both co-op and work study positions.
- Workshops and Events: events including special speakers, film screenings, competitions, coding workshops and online hangouts.
- Work-Integrated Learning: Gain valuable experience through practical application of academic theory in fields relevant to your desired job field.