The University of Toronto continues to carefully assess the global situation, consider the advice of public health authorities, and the health and safety of our community. As this is an evolving situation, please refer to the University’s website for the latest COVID-19 updates and FAQs.
- The Registrar's Office is available remotely to answer questions and assist students to make choices about options available to them.
The Academic Advising & Career Centre is available to support students by phone, email, online chat and online appointments.
AccessAbility Services remains available to support students with disability-related concerns and academic accommodations.
The Registrar's Office is offering all services online. Financial aid services and front line staff are available to answer questions by email. In-person service is not available until further notice.
The Health & Wellness Centre remains open. Please call 416-287-7065 in advance of visiting for health and counselling services.
- Student Housing & Residence Life remains open for students with exceptional circumstances, however, operations and services have been reduced.
- The Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre is closed. Athletics & Recreation staff are available to support students via email.
- The latest updates specifically for librarians, staff and faculty can be found on the Human Resources website.
- Remote assistance for human resources, payroll and recruitment
- Updated March 20: The most up-to-date resources for working and teaching from home can be found on the UTSC-RemoteAccess Sharepoint [UTORid login required]. It includes essential teaching resources, as well as essential administrative resources.
- Confidential mental health counselling by online chat or phone is available from anywhere in the world, 24/7, in multiple languages through My Student Support Program (MySSP).
- Same-day mental health counselling by phone can be booked by calling Health & Wellness at (416) 287-7065.
For staff and faculty:
The Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP) is available to employees of the University of Toronto who are eligible to participate in the University’s group benefit programs, and their dependants: spouses, partners (including same-sex partners) and dependent children. It is available 24 hours, seven days a week, 365 days a year.