Saturday, November 18, 2017 | 11AM – 3PM
- Discover unique programs and your options for combining programs
- Find out more about the real-world experiences offered through our co-op programs and experiential learning focus
- Tour our beautiful campus alongside a current student, including our new state-of-the-art Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre
- Chat with the professors and staff who will support you throughout your university experience
- Get immersed in campus life and see our student spirit in action
The schedule will be available in October.
Directions, Parking and Check In
- Visit our Directions & Parking page for directions, campus map, and parking information; parking will be FREE in Parking Lot G
- Check in for Management programs will take place in the Instructional Centre (IC) starting at 10:30am
- Check in for Arts and Science programs will take place in the Arts & Administration Building (AA) starting at 10:30am
- Directional event signs and volunteers will be around campus to help you find your way
Planning to join us? Register today!
Find your way to us by plane, car, transit or foot, and how to find parking when you get here.
Feel free to contact us by phone, email or in person and get your questions answered. You can also connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Finally, our Student Recruitment Assistants work in our office, study on campus and are excellent resources for a wide variety of topics. Contact us today!