Join the students from the Senior Seminar in Arts Management (VPAD12) class for Creative Currents, a one-of-a-kind event bringing together ALL students of the ACM department. You’ll get to connect with industry professionals and build networks that will last a lifetime + celebrate all your hard work and accomplishments as an ACM student!
Why attend Creative Currents?
- Gain valuable industry insight from guest speakers who will provide tips, tricks, and insider knowledge that can help you advance your career.
- Connect and network with your peers and professionals in the industry to build lasting connections and
- Recognize hard work and celebrate your accomplishments with like-minded creatives
- Get inspired by learning new ideas, perspectives, and trends from a passionate and creative community
Who should attend Creative Currents?
All students of the ACM department who wish to take charge of your future and celebrate their talented achievements and work!
What will we provide at Creative Currents?
- A Symposium featuring leading professionals in the creative arts and media sector.
- A Gala, which includes a festive and unforgettable evening of entertainment, food and drinks
2pm - 5pm | Symposium
5pm - 6pm | Cocktail Hour
6pm - 9pm| Gala Dinner
Hope to see you at Creative Currents!