- PhD, University of Pittsburgh
- BSc (Math), University of Toronto
Teaching in 2023-24
PHLC51 Symbolic Logic II
Logic, Philosophy of Language
- “Dynamic Topological Logic” (with Grigori Mints), Annals of Pure and Applied Logic.
- “Some supervaluation-based consequence relations” (with Michael Kremer), Journal of Philosophical Logic 32 (2003), 225-244.
- “On the semantics for languages with their own truth predicates”, in Circularity, Definition and Truth, ed. by Andre Chapuis and Anil Gupta, The Indian Council of Philosophical Research, New Delhi 2000.