Some Indigenous people contend that Reconciliation is dead and harms are being perpetuated by the Canadian government and society. Join us for this interactive session as we explore the answers to the following:
- How do we put Truth before Reconciliation?
- What does it mean to live and work on Indigenous land?
- What actions can you take in your work and life to build respectful relationships?
- How do I engage in business with Indigenous communities ethically and respectfully?
This event will be faciltated by:
- Helen Bobiwash, Anishinaabe-kwe, Independent Accountant, FCPA,FCMA, CAFM
- Kelly Crawford, Anishinaabe-kwe from M'Chigeeng First Nation on Mnidoo Munising, Assistant Director, Indigenous Initiatives | University of Toronto Scarborough
Location: Online Event
Sign Up: Register here