We value strategic, innovative management insight honed through diverse experience and proven expertise.
U of T Scarborough Management Executives, Entrepreneurs & Alumni in Residence create meaningful impact within the University community by enhancing opportunities for students, faculty, and staff to build knowledge networks and technical skills both inside and outside of the classroom. Through teaching, mentorship, and established thought leadership across business functions, our Executives, Entrepreneurs & Alumni in Residence are committed to educating equity-deserving students and engaging diverse perspectives in the pursuit of Inspiring Inclusive Excellence.
Learn More About Executives, Entrepreneurs & Alumni in Residence
As Canada’s leading institution of discovery and knowledge creation, the University of Toronto is proud to be one of the world’s top universities, driven to invent and innovate. Our Executives, Entrepreneurs & Alumni in Residence contribute to this mission through:
- Mentoring students (individuals and clubs), and recent graduates, in all areas of professional development and leadership.
Teaching and Learning
- Guest lecturing in Management courses and advising on new programs, teaching methods, and curriculum development. Executives, Entrepreneurs & Alumni in Residence provide valuable and innovative strategic insights to our stakeholders on current industry trends within various fields of Management, based on their personal experience, education, and skills.
- Developing community-based Work-Integrated Learning (WIL) projects. Supporting faculty with access to industry data for research purposes.
- Championing the University’s mission, stakeholders, and impact. Executives, Entrepreneurs & Alumni in Residence serve as ambassadors of the University who create meaningful impact within our community and benefit from unprecedented access to UTSC faculty, staff, students, and the spaces we learn in.
- Fundraising and advancement initiatives. Providing advisory support for innovation projects and external partnerships.
If you are an executive or functional expert with an established professional network, a reputation for management excellence, and demonstrated capacity to contribute to the University of Toronto's research and teaching mission then you might be eligible to join our team of Executives, Entrepreneurs & Alumni in Residence.
For more information, please contact Stephanie Perpick, Director of Operations and Library Services, The BRIDGE, University of Toronto Scarborough: email@example.com