Our service-driven approach maximizes convenience and speed for employers. You can post and hire within 10 days. If you have more time and wish to work on a long-term recruitment strategy, we can recommend free virtual options to help you build your brand and meet students.
Employment criteria: Once you establish that you have the budget to hire a student on a full-time basis, or for a period of either 4, 8 or 12 months, you are on your way to becoming a co-op employer! Our team will help you with all logistics. Employer grants and funding are available.
Job posting: Submit your job description by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your assigned Relationship Manager will contact you within the next business day to confirm the details of the posting. Your Relationship Manager will assist you throughout the recruitment process, ensuring that your unique hiring needs are met.
Application packages: Our office will send you an application package on the deadline of your choosing.
Interviews: We will schedule interviews on your behalf. One of the benefits of being located in Canada's business capital, Toronto, is that employers may choose to conduct interviews virtually, on campus, or at your office location. Whichever approach you choose depends on your firm's recruitment practices and preferences. We can arrange any type of interview schedule for you. Simply complete the appropriate form and send it to either email@example.com or your Relationship Manager, who will be happy to assist you with this process.
COVID-19: During this period, we recommend virtual interviews for safety reasons, wherever possible.
Offers: Once you are ready to extend an offer, please inform your Relationship Manager and share a copy of the contract. The co-op office will extend and confirm offers on your behalf. Then you're ready to welcome your co-op student and begin the onboarding process!
Posting Details Recommended
Submit your co-op job posting(s) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the following critical information is included:
- Duration of job (4, 8 or 12 months)
- Preferred closing date
- Location of position
- Hiring contact
- Any special instructions, for example:
- If applications are to be submitted on your company website
- Any supplementary documents to include with an application
- Special notes or contacts
Benefits of On-Campus Interviewing
- Increases your name recognition and on-campus recruitment brand within the student community.
- Eliminates scheduling conflicts with students' academic obligations.
- Provides a convenient option for candidates, i.e. they won't miss classes due to travel time.
Benefits of Interviewing at Your Location
- Students gain a more comprehensive understanding of your work environment, culture, and location.
- You maintain control of the candidate experience.
- You maintain flexibility in dealing with last-minute changes internally