1. 2024 Green Path program application fee: $200 CAD (non-refundable)
2. 2024 Green Path 12-week program fee: $20,990 CAD, which covers:
- The tuition fee for the 12-week Academic Preparation Program
- 12 weeks meal plan
- 12 weeks living in new student residence
- One academic course (0.5 credit), "Exploring Inter-Cultural Perspectives in Academic Contexts” (CTLA02H3)
- Health insurance
- Textbooks (except for CTLA02H3)
- Transportation from Toronto airport to U of T Scarborough campus
The fee does not include airfare; local travel expenses during the program; bank fees incurred when processing payment; the residential transition period from the end of the Green Path program to the start of the academic term in September; or other personal expenses. The full program fee is required on or before March 15, 2024, after the applicant has received their official letter of offer in late February 2024.
Refund Policy for 2024 Green Path 12-week program fee $20,990 CAD:
- Full refund only if the study permit is rejected by the Canadian Government or the University refuses the student after reviewing Grade 12 (Senior 3) grades or other admission documents in March 2024.
- For all other reasons, minus $5,000.00 on and before March 31, 2023.
- No refund processed on and after April 1, 2023.