Before you apply
- Know what you want to study. Learn more about our programs and their requirements on this site. Remember that as a Green Path applicant, you must choose three (3) programs at U of T Scarborough, ranked in order from your first choice to your third choice. For example, you want to apply for the international business program and have Management co-op as back up. Then, you should choose International business as the first choice, followed by co-op management as second, and non-co-op management as the third choice. We will consider alternate admissions categories if you are not eligible for any of the three you have chosen.
Note: You are permitted to submit only one application to U of T Scarborough. If you submit more than one, the later one will be canceled without refund. For example, if you submit a Green Path application and later submit a U of T international application to U of T Scarborough, the international application will be canceled without refund.
- Attend an information session and check out your campus virtually. Get all your questions answered by one of our staff members and get a good feel for your campus and your program of choice.
- Check your eligibility. Green Path applicants will satisfy the university’s English Facility Requirement by completing the 12 – week Academic Preparation Program. If you are an international student, you should also research the requirement to study in Canada (e.g. Visas & Permits), visit our International Student Centre website for more details.
Sending in your application
- Send in your application. Apply on the Green Path Application Portal and provide any necessary documents before the deadline.
- Make sure your application is complete. Only send in what is required — we may request more information at later stages in your application process.
Students who are not following the HKDSE curriculum in Hong Kong are not permitted to apply to the Green Path – Hong Kong. Note that if you apply from a non-HKDSE curriculum, your application fee will not be refunded.