These scholarships are intended to help families with financial need to partially meet the cost of a University of Toronto education.
A single application to the University of Toronto Hong Kong Scholarships makes applicants eligible for the following scholarships:
- University of Toronto (Hong Kong) Foundation Scholarship
- William Doo Scholarship
- Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship
- Lo Family Scholarship
- Hong Kong students who have completed or are in the process of completing the HKDSE, IB or equivalent. Applicants must have the prerequisite courses needed for their chosen program at the University of Toronto; have an English proficiency test; and intend to begin university studies in the following academic year
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong who will return after graduation (i.e., non-Canadians, requiring a study permit); must not have citizenship, landed immigrant status, permanent residency or any other claim to residence in Canada
- Demonstration of family financial need
- Strong personal initiative and community leadership; have a genuine interest in living abroad and want to enjoy a new cultural experience
- Be committed to developing a career and community service in Hong Kong.
For details, please visit: https://future.utoronto.ca/scholarships/university-of-toronto-hong-kong-scholarships/
After your first year, you may qualify for additional scholarships and awards. These awards are generally based on your achievements during subsequent years of study. Some are automatically considered, and others require application. More information is available on the Office of the Registrar's website and U of T Scholarship Sorter.