The University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC) Black Students in Business team is hosting their second annual LEAD Conference on Wednesday, October 14 and Thursday, October 15 from 4:00–7:00pm each day. This two-day virtual event will provide an inside look at the Management program, with a focus on Entrepreneurship: the theme for this year's conference.
We would like to invite all Black-identified high school students (grades 9–12) who have an interest in the business field to attend. Our aim is to allow students to explore different streams within the program and encourage them to think about pursuing education in fields that they might be interested in but don't necessarily see themselves in due to lack of representation.
This virtual conference will be an excellent way to:
- Learn about the different specializations within the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program at UTSC.
- Hear from current students and alumni about the opportunities their business degree has created for them.
- Engage in some fun business-based activities surrounding this year's theme of Entrepreneurship and get a chance to win amazing prizes.
- Connect with current faculty and staff at UTSC to learn more about what the Management program has to offer.
- Parents/guardians, guidance counselors, and teachers are also welcome to attend.
UTSC’s BBA is grounded in a strong core of business fundamentals. As students continue into their degree, they have the chance to select a specialization that works for them: whether it be accounting, marketing, or entrepreneurship (among several additional choices), there are opportunities for each student to customize their degree. Coupled with a strong co-op option (75% of our co-op students find a job before graduation), the UTSC BBA is a strong starting point for any business career.
Please complete our online registration form to RSVP.
All inquiries can be sent to Manjot Bining at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date and Time: - -