Career and Professional Development
- Resume teaching and critiquing
- Job and co-op search help
- Interview preparedness and mock interviews
- Career exploration
- Linked In teaching and profile critiquing
- Career strategic planning
How to Post a Job to Alumni
- If you would you like to post or advertise postings to recent U of T alumni, then please contact the Academic Advising & Career Centre. Alumni have access to the CLNx job board for two years after graduation.
- If you are looking for more senior alumni to fill a current hiring need, then you can advertise the role in our Management Alumni Association LinkedIn group.
Join Our Job Seekers Club!
4 Week Program Session dates:
Week 1 - Thursday, May 20
Week 2 - Thursday, May 27
Week 3 - Thursday, June 3
Week 4 - Thursday, June 10
All sessions are from 1:00 -3:00 PM EST
- You check in/out each week, where you share stories of career exploration, we reinforce the importance of effort over the outcome, and help you normalize your unique process.
- These sessions reinforce self-awareness efforts and push you to increase your own career clarity and career-related skills.
- Each cohort of the program will have unique needs and experiences but generally fall into these main themes:
- Job search strategy
- Interview preparation and performance
- Understanding human resources and hiring processes
- Resume and cover letters
- Leveraging LinkedIn
- Experience and skills (identifying, seeking, or compensating for lack thereof)
- Career exploration and planning, challenges finding employment, and other topics as applicable.
How do I join the Club?
Register through the below link on CLNx and fill out the required questions. Note: All registration questions must be completed to get approval to join.