All recent Management graduates (within the last two years) are eligible to apply for the New Venture Program. This program is offered through The BRIDGE and supported by faculty and librarians. This is unique to Management and includes mentorship and resources to help you get you started or expand your early-stage startup.
Management and Economics alumni who graduated within the last two years have access to continued career services through the Academic Advising & Career Centre. Career support for all U of T Scarborough Management students is still available through your dedicated Management Career Strategist, Derek Smith (pictured). Appointments are now being conducted by phone or virtually via Microsoft Teams. To book an appointment with Derek, please contact the Academic Advising & Career Centre at (416) 287-7561. Services included:
- Resume teaching and critiquing
- Job and co-op search help
- Interview preparedness and mock interviews
- Career exploration
- Linked In teaching and profile critiquing
- Career strategic planning
Career Exploration & Education remains open for online service and support.
- 1:1 career advising appointments are available online and can be booked via CLNx.
- Students and recent alumni can register on CLNx for online workshops, career chats and alumni career chats.
- CLNx job boards remain active with for recent graduates up to two years after graduation.
- UTSC Connect is where you can find jobs for more experienced or senior alumni.
How to Post a Job to Alumni
- Find and post jobs directly to UTSC Connect: the online community just for UTSC alumni.
- Advertise on our Management Alumni Association LinkedIn group.