Our Management alumni at the University of Toronto Scarborough are recognized for outstanding volunteerism and community impact. You have access to a powerful global network consisting of more than:
- 12,000 U of T Scarborough Management alumni
- 60,000 U of T Scarborough alumni
- 640,000 University of Toronto alumni
The Department of Management is focused on the career and leadership development of our alumni. We can help you connect in many different ways to develop your professional network. We hope to hear from you annually!
You can reconnect and give back to the U of T Scarborough Management community in so many ways. Consider volunteering:
- For one-on-one coffee chats with current students (one-hour commitment). Sign up for Ten Thousand Coffees today!
- For mock networking for first-year Management Co-op students. Register and choose a timeslot here.
- As an advisor for the Student Managed Fund.
- As a guest speaker, panelist or networker. Currently looking for various panelists for Management Pathways, see dates below.
- As a mock interviewer. Register and choose a timeslot for upcoming Management Co-op mock interviews.
- As a judge or class project coach. Currently seeking volunteers for the AYCE analytics case project.
- As a volunteer to help with community projects.
- As a member of the Management Alumni Association Executive Team
- Participate as a networking professional at various club events. Coming up soon is the Revive Competition, hosted by the Marketing Group on Feb 12th 1:30-2:30pm EST
Spotlight on Management Pathways - Panelist Volunteer Opportunity
Wednesday, January 26th 530-7 PM - Economics
Wednesday, February 2nd 530-7 PM- Finance
Wednesday, February 9th 530-7 PM- IT/Double Degree
Wednesday, March 2nd 530-7 PM- Human Resource
Wednesday, March 9th 530-7 PM- Marketing
Count me in! Interested to learn more? Register now: Management Alumni Volunteer Registration Form
To get started, please contact:
Sischa Maharaj (LinkedIn)
Assistant Director of External Relations and Communications
Management, U of T Scarborough