Get Involved and Give Back
Our Management alumni at the University of Toronto Scarborough are recognized for outstanding volunteerism and community impact. You have access to a powerful global network consisting of more than:
- 12,000 U of T Scarborough Management alumni
- 38,000 U of T Scarborough alumni
- 600,000 University of Toronto alumni
The Department of Management is focused on the career and leadership development of our alumni. We can help you connect in many different ways to develop your professional network. We hope to hear from you annually!
You can reconnect and give back to the U of T Scarborough Management community in so many ways. Consider volunteering:
- For one-on-one coffee chats with current students (one-hour commitment). Sign up for Ten Thousand Coffees today!
- As an advisor for the Student Managed Fund.
- As a guest speaker.
- As a mock interviewer.
- As a judge or class project coach.
- As a volunteer to help with community projects.
- As a member of the Management Alumni Association Executive Committee (see below).
As a UTSC Management Alumni we would like to invite you to be a guest panelist at an exciting program for current UTSC Management students. The program is called Exploring Management Pathways and it is designed to help students of various Management programs hear the stories of and get career insights from UTSC alumni.
We are looking for alumni from the following areas for the following dates:
- February 17 (Economics)
- February 24 (Human Resources)
- March 3 (IT with an Analytical, Finance focus)
- March 10 (Finance)
Each session will be conducted by Zoom and run from 5:30pm - 7:00pm EST. It will be a moderated Q&A style session with open questions from the students at the end.
Some of the topics that will be covered are:
• Gaining an overview of your career area
• Giving practical advice on how you got your start in the field
• Giving strategies that can be implemented while in university to prepare for this field
• Sharing about resources to plan and maximize a student’s BBA experience and prepare for a career after U of T
This event will be open to all Management students. If you’re interested in being a part of the program or have questions please contact email@example.com and we’ll set things up and send you the questions before hand.
To get started, please contact: