Approximate walking time: 1.5 hour at a moderate pace
Escape to serenity by following the Highland Creek from UTSC H-wing patio stairs through Morningside Park. The remote paved trail will lead you through lush valley landscape and mature forest.
- Morningside park has washroom facilities, splash pad, playground picnic tables and bbq’s.
- City of Toronto and community volunteers build a Skating rink in the winter at Morningside park
- Wildlife – good spot to watch the fall salmon run up the highland creek
- Wildlife – white tailed deer along the trails
- Wildlife –Birdlife, frogs, squirrels, chipmunks
- Many small dirt trails lead off the main trail – beware of poison ivy