Approximate Walking time: 1 hour 20 minutes at a moderate pace
Visit our local beach gem where the Rouge River meets Lake Ontario. Venture on bike or foot through the Highland creek trail to Lake Ontario. Continue along the lakeside trail enjoying the natural beauty.
- Wildlife – good spot to watch the fall salmon run up the highland creek
- Wildlife – white tailed deer along the trails
- Wildlife – geese, swans, ducks and various birds
- Biggest marsh in Toronto area at Rouge beach
- Sandy beach is a popular spot for visitors