Approximate walking time: 1.5 hour return at a moderate pace
Escape to serenity by following the Highland Creek from UTSC H-wing patio stairs to Lake Ontario. Paved trail system will lead you through Colonel Danforth Park.
- Wildlife – good spot to watch the fall salmon run up the highland creek
- Wildlife – white tailed deer along the trails
- Highland creek enters Lake Ontario
- Lake and beach access and views
- Suitable for walking/running/biking – stairs leading down from H-wing patio
- Colonel Danforth park has washroom facilities, picnic tables and bbq’s