The Intramural program is where teams compete against other colleges and faculties within the University of Toronto. It gives students the opportunity to represent UTSC in competitive sport leagues in the U of T Intramural Program.
The calibre of Intramural play is about out the same as a good high school team. A wide variety of sports offered for both men and women are available to all current U of T students.
The Intramural program will not be running in the Winter 2021 term.
Check out the list below for a sport that interests you and get involved!
- Basketball (Men) (Women)
- Field Hockey (Women)
- Ice Hockey (Men) (Women)
- Indoor Soccer (Men) (Women)
- Lacrosse (Women)
- Ultimate Frisbee (Coed)
- Volleyball (Men) (Women)
The 55th Annual Athletic Banquet will take place between April 6-9 on our social media channels. This virtual event will recognize the outstanding contributions to the Athletics and Fitness programs at UTSC. The major award winners will be announced daily and posted below on April 10.
- Female Athlete of the Year - Corinne Smith
- Male Athlete of the Year - Michael Mines
- Female "Heart" Award - Emilija Rudzitis
- Male "Heart" Award - Jordan Mak
- Professor Taimo Pallandi Award of Excellence - Sebastian Dowhanik
- Spirit Award - Women's Field Hockey
- The Coaching Award - Peter Taylor
- Stripes Award - Aleesha Dalgarno
2019 - 2020
We had another fantastic year in the Intramural Program. UTSC participated in over 50 intramural leagues and won 9 championships, had 9 finalist titles and 9 semi-finalist titles - a testament to the teams' successes and dominance in U of T Intramural Programs. Photos of our championship teams can be found below:
The Championship teams included:
- Women's Div. 1 Basketball - Fall
- Women's Hockey - Fall
- Women's Div. 2 Soccer - Fall
- Men's Div. 2 Basketball - Fall
- Coed Div. 1 Ultimate Frisbee - Fall
- Coed Flag Football - Fall
- Women's Field Hockey - Winter
- Men's D-League Basketball
- Women's D-League Basketball