The International Student Centre wants to know how you are adjusting to university life in Toronto. Meet with your International Student Advisor and discuss how your classes are going, your immigration status, and the different ways you can get involved on campus!
Appointments will be available starting in late September. You can select either a one-on-one with an Advisor, or join a Group session to meet new people!
Think about the following things before your appointment:
- Your goals for this semester
- How classes are going
- Questions you may have about items that you are not sure about
- How you're adjusting to school in this new environment
What can you expect during the appointment?
- We will discuss the items mentioned above
- Immigration (study permit and work permit conditions), planning
- Health insurance
- Support services
We look forward to meeting you!