The International Student Centre is here to support you in any way we can. Our International Student Advisors are happy to help you with other aspects of student life, in addition to immigration questions.
Meet with your International Student Advisor to discuss your semester or your transition to life in Canada, or ask about all the different ways to get involved on campus!
Transition Advisors can help you with:
- Learning about the University
- Getting involved on campus and the Co-Curricular Record (CCR)
- Discussing your adjustment to Canada and homesickness
- Coming up with ways to connect with peers and make friends
- Performing better academically
- Learning about health insurance (UHIP) and income tax
- Navigating the U of T system
Effective Monday, March 16, 2020 the ISC has moved to virtual appointments. Drop-in and in-person appointments are no longer available. Transition and immigration advisors are ready to support you remotely via email, skype, phone, or zoom. CLNx is the best option for booking appointments.
To book your appointment:
- Log into CLNx with your UTOR id and password.
- Under the CLN Dashboard menu on the left-hand side, click on 'Appointments'
- Click 'UTSC International Student Centre'
- Click on a timeslot in the calendar that says 'Open'
- Be sure to include the following information:
- You can choose how you want to meet in the “Notes” section by Skype (include your SkypeID) or by phone (include your phone number).
- Include a brief description of reason for appointment including expiry date of your documents, your country of citizenship, and your current location (inside or out of Canada)
- Click 'Book Appointment'. You will receive a confirmation email once the appointment has been booked successfully.
If you have difficulty booking an appointment online, please email your inquiry to email@example.com.
Please use your U of T email address and provide your student # and UTORid, and what you'd like to meet about.