Want to improve your grades?
Was your last academic year tough? Want to do better but don’t know where to begin?
It’s not too late to turn things around.
Join the ArriveUTSC program and learn how to thrive both personally and academically by:
- Better understanding the connections between academic success and personal well-being
- Building motivation, optimism, and resilience
- Improving learning strategy essentials like time management and effective studying
- Developing a sense of belonging on campus
ArriveUTSC is a holistic 6-week group-based program that will run on Thursdays from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm beginning on January 23rd, 2020, until March 5th 2020.
(Note: There will be no session on Feb 20th due to reading week.)
To be eligible for this program, you must be a UTSC student who
- started in 2018 or before
- is getting low grades
- is on academic probation
- or is on academic suspension
If this is you, then we invite you to sign-up to attend this mini-course. This may be the right time to pause,
re-evaluate and pick up some tools to help you move forward in a meaningful way!
Please note due to high levels of interest, registration is closed. You may fill in the registration form to add yourself to a waitlist. The waitlist will close on January 15, 2020.
To go to the ArriveUTSC registration form, click HERE
If you require any additional information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org