Faculty & Staff

A group of professors and students

Collaborate with Us

We welcome the opportunity to work with faculty and staff to facilitate workshops in tutorials and classes, or to collaborate on special events, such as networking events and speaker panel sessions. We can also do a short 10 minute presentation to explain our programs, services, resources and events. Academic Learning Strategists and Career Counsellors/Strategists have been assigned to each academic department to work with faculty to create customized programming.To request a presentation or collaboration, please email us at aacc.utsc@utoronto.ca 3-4 weeks before the event.

Experiential Learning

The Academic Advising & Career Centre works with UTSC faculty and staff to support academic success inside and outside the classroom. We offer various sessions to prepare students for their EL placements, and we offer a number EL programs and events to help students prepare for the workplace. For details and topics, please check the following:

The AA&CC supports the Career and Co-Curricular Learning Network (clnx.utoronto.ca) for UTSC campus partners. This platform can assist with the management of  Experiential Learning programs that involve placements by allowing the posting of opportunities, collection of applications and tracking student progress. For more information, contact UTSC Marketing & Systems Coordinator, Wai-Lam Liu at wailam.liu@utoronto.ca.


We work closely with a number of offices including AccessAbility, Health & Wellness, Management and Arts & Science Coop to make it easier for students to connect with us. For more information, contact Marg Lacy at m.lacy@utoronto.ca.

Work Study Program

The University of Toronto Work Study Program is an on-campus employment program, which gives faculty and staff the opportunity to hire students for a variety of positions, including research opportunities. Departments cover 30% of the salary costs for approved positions and the remaining 70% is funded centrally (i.e., up to the program maximum). This program offers important opportunities for students to develop their knowledge and skills, while gaining valuable experience. We provide training sessions to both new work study students and supervisors. For more information contact the UTSC coordinator, Wendy Szeto at wendy.szeto@utoronto.ca.

Hire a Student

Interested in hiring a U of T Scarborough student or new graduate? To post a job (including work study and research positions) or volunteer opportunity, REGISTER OR LOGIN via the central University of Toronto employer site. It's free, easy to use, accessible 24/7 and available to students at all three University of Toronto campuses. Your position will be posted online for students and recent graduates (within the past two years). Once registered, you will also be able to view and edit your postings and verify the status of your requests at any time.