The goal of the “Partners in Leadership” Alumni Mentorship program is to tap into the vast professional experience of University of Toronto Scarborough alumni to help our graduating students’ transition from student life to professional life and/or post-graduate studies. This program is brought to you by the Development & Alumni Relations Office and the Academic Advising & Career Centre and we want you to be a part of it!
Students who participate can expect to:
- Acquire insight and advice from experienced and successful alumni
- Experience meaningful and ongoing interaction with alumni
- Begin to establish a network of professional contacts
- Explore options and manage the transition from university to life after graduation
To participate in the program, mentees are required to:
- Participate in a group interview and expectations session mid-September 2018
Participate in targeted workshops and program events throughout the academic year including:
- Program Launch (mid-October 2018)
- Professional Development Session 1 (late November 2018)
- Professional Development Session 2 (late January 2019)
- Closing Reception (late March 29)
- Communicate with their Alumni mentor at least once per month via email, telephone or in-person
The online application is now available at http://my.alumni.utoronto.ca/pilmentee.
Please submit the application before September 7, 2018.