Partners in Leadership Mentee Application
2020-2021 Academic Year
The goal of the “Partners in Leadership” Alumni Mentorship program is to tap into the vast professional experience of University of Toronto Scarborough alumni to help our graduating students’ transition from student life to professional life and/or post-graduate studies.
This program is brought to you by the Development & Alumni Relations Office and the Academic Advising & Career Centre and we want you to be a part of it! We encourage students from all disciplines to apply!
Students who participate can expect to:
- Acquire insight and advice from experienced and successful alumni
- Experience meaningful and ongoing interaction with alumni
- Begin to establish a network of professional contacts
- Explore options and manage the transition from university to life after graduation
To participate in the program, mentees are required to:
- Participate in a group interview and expectations session mid September 2020
- Participate in targeted workshops and program events throughout the academic year including:
- Program Launch (mid October 2020)
- Professional Development Session (mid-late November 2020)
- Closing Reception (mid-February 2021)
- Communicate with their Alumni mentor at least once per month via email, telephone or in-person.
The online application is available here.
Please submit the application before Sunday, September 13, 2020.