The AA&CC is here to support you!
For an overview of all our services, programs and events, click here.
- Call us at 416-287-7561 to set up your phone or online appointment
- Email us at email@example.com (please use your utoronto.ca email address)
Hours of Service:
Our current hours of service are as follows:
- Monday & Tuesday, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday & Thursday, 10:00 am - 6:45 pm
- Friday, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Virtual Drop-in sessions are now available:
- Monday to Thursday 1:00-4:00 pm, and Friday 1:00-2:30 pm
- Call 416-287-7561 at 12:45 pm to be added to the queue.
- Drop-in appointments work on a first come first served basis and are intended for shorter discussions (approximately 20 minutes) with an academic advisor related to course selection and degree planning.
Connect with us via our daily Online Chat:
- Monday - Friday from 11am - 1pm. Click on the green "live support" button on our homepage during these time frames.
In person service has been suspended until further notice.
For other enquiries:
Employer Engagement Coordinator
Work-Study (for faculty and staff):
Special Projects Coordinator
Marg Lacy, Senior Manager
Jen Tigno, Manager, Advising & Learning Skills
Wei Huang, Acting Manager, Career Development