Wondering which program to choose as your program? Thinking about changing your program? Attend Choosing Your Program Month, held each year in March, to get more information to assist you with your choice.
Events throughout March include:
These events are designed to facilitate information flow between departments and students, and are a great way to learn about what is new and exciting in the respective department. Specifically, topics to learn about are: application requirements, pre-requisite courses, deadlines, course and program details, experiential opportunities, career possibilities and graduate school information.
The Main Event:
- Choosing Your Program Fair
- Coming again next March, 2023
- Need to better understand your program options? Not sure which program is right for you and need more information?
- Get your program related questions answered, talk one on one with representatives from the departments, many will have student representatives as well!
- Participate for chances to win great prizes!!
- SIGN-UP REQUIRED on Career Learning Network (CLNx) (After you sign-up on CLN you will recieve further information via email.)
- Online 1 on 1 Chat Sessions with an Advising & Learning Strategist
- Online Chat Sessions facilitated by a Career Counsellor
- March 2023
What programs should I pick for med school or grad school?
Thinking about applying to medical school or grad school, not sure which program or combination of programs would be the best for you? Check out this Online Chat Session facilitated by a Career Counsellor to get more information!
Please click on the green “Live Support” chat button on the AA&CC homepage at the above time to access the chat feature
Other Related Events:
Why Choose Co-op? - Friday March 4, 11-12pm (attend via Zoom link)
Join our Co-op Student Success & Program Coordinator, Christina Dixon, on Friday March 4, 11-12pm to learn all about Arts & Science Co-op! She will discuss the benefits of co-op, how the program works, and how to apply. Stick around after the presentation for a Q & A with upper year co-op students as well! Join us here
How to Get Into Management / Management Co-op sessions (March 3 / March 11)!
Interested in learning more about the internal application process for BBA & BBA Co-op Programs?
Looking for information on Admission Requirements? And where to find key Dates and Deadlines?
Join Philip Brown (Assistant Director, Management Co-op), Bobbi McFarlane (First Year Program Advisor, Management) and Stephanie Panou (Program Advisor, Management) to hear more about the BBA / BBA Co-op Application process at one of the following sessions:
Thursday March 3rd 2022: 2:30pm-4:00pm EST
Friday March 11th 2021: 12:00pm-1:30pm EST
Location: on Microsoft Teams Sign-up Link: https://uoft.me/HowToManagement
NOTE: After you have signed up, a Microsoft Teams meeting link for your chosen date will be sent to you, prior to your session.
Questions? Please contact Bobbi McFarlane (firstname.lastname@example.org)