Wondering which program to choose as your program? Thinking about changing your program? Attend Choosing Your Program Month, held each year in March, to get more information to assist you with your choice.
Events throughout March include:
These events are designed to facilitate information flow between departments and students, and are a great way to learn about what is new and exciting in the respective department. Specifically, topics to learn about are: application requirements, pre-requisite courses, deadlines, course and program details, experiential opportunities, career possibilities and graduate school information.
The Main Event:
- Choosing Your Program Fair
- Wednesday, March 8, 2023 from 12 noon - 2 pm
- Need to better understand your program options? Not sure which program is right for you and need more information?
- Get your program related questions answered, talk one on one with representatives from the departments, many will have student representatives as well!
- Participate for chances to win great prizes!!
- SIGN-UP REQUIRED on Career Learning Network (CLNx) (After you sign-up on CLN you will recieve further information via email.)
- Online 1 on 1 Chat Sessions with an Advising & Learning Strategist
- To take place each week in March
- Get your quick questions answered!
- Please click on the green “Live Support” chat button on the AA&CC homepage at the above times to access the chat feature
- Chat times:
- Online Chat Sessions facilitated by a Career Counsellor
- March 2023
What programs should I pick for med school or grad school?
Thinking about applying to medical school or grad school, not sure which program or combination of programs would be the best for you? Check out this Online Chat Session facilitated by a Career Counsellor to get more information!
Please click on the green “Live Support” chat button on the AA&CC homepage at the above time to access the chat feature
Other Related Events:
Why Choose Co-op? - TBA
Join our Co-op Student Success & Program Coordinator, Christina Dixon, on Friday March 4, 11-12pm to learn all about Arts & Science Co-op! She will discuss the benefits of co-op, how the program works, and how to apply. Stick around after the presentation for a Q & A with upper year co-op students as well!