Scarborough is the only U of T campus that offers formal co-op programs in the arts, sciences and management. Leaders in co-op education for almost 50 years, U of T Scarborough Co-op programs give you on-the-job learning within full-time, salaried work terms in industries, organizations and businesses relevant to your field of study. Co-op programs let you spend up to five semesters in professional workplaces at a wide range of reputable employers.
A U of T Scarborough Co-op education provides the skills, knowledge and expertise to secure rewarding positions with outstanding employers after graduation. It also serves as excellent preparation for graduate school and professional programs.
Through Co-op, you can gain work experience with top employers across Toronto, Canada and the world. Here are just a few of the Co-op employers we work with:
- American Express
- BMW Canada
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Cancer Care Ontario
- CaseWare International Inc.
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
- CIBC Technology & Operations
- Council of Agencies Serving South Asians (CASSA)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- Hydro One
- IBM Canada Limited
- Johnson & Johnson
- Leonardo Inc.
- Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Northern Biologics
- Parks Canada
- Procter & Gamble
- Sanofi Pasteur
- Sunlife Financial
- University Health Network
- University of Toronto