High School & Secondary Curriculums

Secondary Curriculums

You are required to submit official results if you have taken any of the following examinations. Details on how and when to submit your results are below. When you are admitted and we have received your results, you may be awarded transfer credit if the appropriate results are achieved.

Advanced Placement Examinations 

(Advanced Placement Institution Code: 0982)

International Baccalaureate Program
French Baccalaureate Program
General Certificate of Education
Cambridge Pre-University Diploma
General Certificate of Education - Singapore
Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination

For details about how transfer credits are assessed at either the St. George or Mississauga, please visit the Transfer Credit page on the Enrolment Services website.

Explore Program

High school students taking French through the Explore Program at a recognized university in the summer prior to starting at UTSC may be eligible for transfer credit. It must not duplicate your high school studies. Notify the Admissions and Student Recruitment Office, UTSC for evaluation.