Living on Campus
In addition to being safe, comfortable places to stay, Student Housing & Residence Life at U of T Scarborough offer you the chance to develop your independence while discovering and being part of an active, close-knit community. You will be living in furnished, well-maintained townhouses and suites while enjoying support from fellow students and residence staff.
How to Apply
If you're interested in living on campus, ensure you indicate interest in residence on your OUAC application and apply before the specified deadline. If you're planning to come to U of T Scarborough in fall 2023, please apply as soon as possible. Visit the Apply page on the Student Housing & Residence Life website for more information.
Harmony Commons (First Year Residence Building)
- 746 beds; single and double occupancy rooms
- All-access style meal plan
- Integrated dining facility
- Mixed-used spaces for workshop-style learning
- Common lounge and study space on each floor
Townhouses and Apartments
- 750 beds; 90% single occupancy bedrooms
- First-year, upper-year and graduate housing available
- Kitchenette, living, and dining area in all units
- All-access style meal plan for first-year students and optional meal plans for upper-year students
- Steps away from the Residence Centre, which features lounges, study spaces, and games
To learn more, please visit the Student Housing & Residence Life website.