Accessibility in Residence

Student Housing & Residence Life is committed to meeting the accessibility and accommodation needs of students. To determine how best to accommodate you while living in residence, we encourage students to share specific information relating to your disability related needs. Disability needs that would affect your placement in residence can be reported through the form below.
Disclosing any medical information is voluntary, and will only be used for emergency response and for developing your support plan in partnership with Student Housing & Residence Life while living in residence. The information you provide is kept confidential.
Students are encouraged to register with U of T Scarborough AccessAbility Services.