Townhouse living at U of T Scarborough provides the opportunity to live in one of the most scenic parts of campus while being a short walk from academic buildings and campus facilities. There are 13 townhouse halls spread across the North Residence (Juniper, Koa, Larch, and Maple Halls) and South Residence (Aspen, Birch, Cedar, Dogwood, Elm, Fir, Grey Pine, Hickory, and Ironwood Halls). You can view the townhouse locations on the UTSC campus map.
Information on the fees for our Townhouses can be found on our fees page.
- 114 units
- Laundry facilities for both South and North residence townhouses
- Accessible housing is available*
- Wireless internet throughout
- Access to ethernet ports in select townhouses upon request
*Please complete the Accessibility Needs in Residence form communicate your needs with us.
- Four and six bedrooms units
- Most units contain single bedrooms; Small number of units available with shared bedrooms
- Upper year and graduate units are equipped with a kitchen (Oven with stove top, fridge, microwave, sink)
- First year units are equipped with a kitchenette (Fridge, microwave, sink, and stove*)
- Living area with seating
- Dining table and chairs
- Most units contain one full washroom; Six-person units have two water closets and one shower room.
- Indoor storage space
- Exterior garbage storage
*Stoves are available in first year units for Fall & Winter 2023-2024 only
Bedroom types and features:
- Single bedrooms: Bed, chair, desk, dresser and closet. All rooms are approximately 85-100 square feet and can vary in layout.
- Single bedrooms, smaller size: A limited supply of compact sized bedrooms are offered at a lower cost. Bed, chair, compact desk, dresser and closet. Available only in 6-person South Residence townhouses. These spaces may not be suitable for students who require a room with minimal noise or are light sleepers. Rooms are approximatetly 80 square feet.
- Shared bedrooms (Two occupants): Two beds, two chairs, two desks, two closets, two dressers. These rooms are approximately 190 square feet.
- Please note that all furniture types and sizes may vary and may not be exactly as shown in sample images
UTSC Student Residences - Townhouses